Our publication Policy
The publishing policy of the Bank and Policy Journal includes:
1. The language of the journal is English. Therefore, authors are asked to submit their papers in English. If the articles are translated and submitted, the authors should carefully proofread the articles before submission.
2. The magazine is published 6 times a year. Articles can be published online if they are accepted after the authors have submitted them. Articles can be posted on the site by the editors after they are accepted. There is no tentative publication date. Articles can be posted on the site for two months or one week.
3. If the article is accepted, the editor-in-chief may issue a letter of acceptance to the authors.
4. The journal publishes its issues both in print and on the Internet.
5. When accepting journal articles, preference is given to the theme belonging to the journal and foreign authors.
6. The journal does not publish articles for the author's money.
7. Payment is required only after acceptance of the articles.
8. In no case should the author think about publishing the article he needs for money, and any articles and editorial requests about this are not unambiguously accepted. The number of articles to be published in one issue is 25. It is impossible to go beyond this limit
9. Scientists and teachers can send their resumes to the journal's email address for admission to the international editorial board.
10. The purpose of the journal is not to publish ordinary articles, but to fill the quota. The purpose of the journal is to publish quality, concise, relevant and international articles.
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 187 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 189 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 288 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 373 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 195 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 280 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 273 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 360 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 250 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 267 views