Improving exchange rates in international settlements.
Mirzayev, Elvin, Elchin. (2022). Improving exchange rates in international settlements. Bank and Policy, 2(3), 90–94.
The Central Bank provides objective guarantees for the formation of all economic agents by regulating money circulation, strengthening the national currency, developing the banking system, implementing a set of measures in the field of financial market formation and subsequently turning these deposits into productive investments. Balancing foreign and national currency assets Monetary policy is an integral part of monetary policy. This policy is primarily aimed at using the exchange rate to determine the optimal level of inflation in the country.
Keywords: currency, inflation, exchange rate, monetary policy, risk, bank.
1. Azerbaijan's economy: realities and prospects (2015), Baku
2. Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Annual report (2015) Baku
3. David A. Steinberg (2016) Developmental states and undervalued exchange rates in the developing world, Review of International Political Economy, 23:3, 418-449, DOI: 10.1080/09692290.2015.1135177
4. Economic policy of the state (2011), Baku
5. Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis (2015) Regime-switching models for exchange rates, The European Journal of Finance, 21:12, 1023-1069, DOI: 10.1080/1351847X.2014.904240
6. Fundamentals of economic regulation (2011), Baku
7. Gawon Yoon (2009) Are real exchange rates more likely to be stationary during the fixed nominal exchange rate regimes?, Applied Economics Letters, 16:1, 17-22, DOI: 10.1080/13504850701719801
8. Ibrahim Turhan, Erk Hacihasanoglu & Ugur Soytas (2013) Oil Prices and Emerging Market Exchange Rates, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 49:sup1, 21-36, DOI: 10.2753/REE1540-496X4901S102
9. International Monetary and Credit Relations and the Monetary System of Foreign Countries (2010) Journal Economist, Baku
10. Markum Reed & Kaotar Ankouri (2019) Collective Perception and Exchange Rates, Journal of Behavioral Finance, 20:1, 53-65, DOI: 10.1080/15427560.2018.1461100
11. Model of national economic development of Azerbaijan (2015), Baku
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 106 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 125 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 204 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 273 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 150 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 209 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 177 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 233 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 188 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 216 views