On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Panahov Tariyel. (2022). On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Bank and Policy, 2(2), 146–156.
In all countries where viticulture and winemaking are developed, cognac production occupies a special place in the alcohol industry, with specific features. The individual characteristics of this drink are formed due to many factors based on soil and climatic conditions, applied agrotechnical measures and features of production technology. Currently, the world is modernizing the material and technical base of cognac production¬, enriching the raw material base, improving the quality and rational use of auxiliary materials, selecting and identifying grape varieties, developing new technological methods for improving the organoleptic and physico-chemical properties of cognac, and improving methods of its production. Increasing competitiveness and economic efficiency is an urgent task. However, in the formation of the quality of cognac wine material, cognac alcohol and cognac, important factors in the creation of advanced technology for the production of cognac are the characteristics of the grape variety, the place of its cultivation and soil and climatic conditions. For the production of high quality cognac, first of all, it is necessary to produce cognac wine material that meets modern requirements. Due to the relevance of these issues, in recent years, extensive research has been carried out in many countries of the world, identifying and applying modern methods and technologies to ensure the high quality of cognac wine material, cognac spirit and cognac, chemical components that meet modern requirements.. The development of new methods and technologies for improving the quality of cognac products is a priority in improving the quality of cognac and cognac spirits.
Keywords: wine industry, Azerbaijan Republic, oak tree, oak wine barrel
1. Carina P. Lang, Nikolaus Merkt, Christoph-Martin Geilfus, Simone Graeff–Hönninger, Judy Simon, Heinz Rennenberg & Christian Zörb (2019) Interaction between grapevines and trees: effects on water relations, nitrogen nutrition, and wine, Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 65:2, 224-239, DOI: 10.1080/036 50340.2018.1493197
2. Cooperage in workshops and at home. (2001), Reference manual. Rostov-on-Don: Prof-Press, 192 p.
3. Domrachev A.A. (2004), A method for evaluating the results of quantitative olfactometry (identification of the smell of a special set of odorous substances under controlled conditions). Bulletin of Otorhinolaryngology, No. 6, p. 41-43
4. Fataliyev H.K. (2011), Wine technology. Baku. Elm, 596 p.
5. Gomonai M.V. (2002), Wood processing technology. Moscow. (Moscow State Forest University), 232 p.
6. Goroshin S.V. (1953), Sprinkling of wood. M. Goslesbumizdat. 220 p.
7. Korovin V.V. (2007), and others. Oak in forestry and winemaking. Moscow, 480 p.
8. Leigh M. Schmidtke, Andrew C. Clark & Geoff R. Scollary (2011) Micro-Oxygenation of Red Wine: Techniques, Applications, and Outcomes, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 51:2, 115-131, DOI: 10.1080/10408390903434548
9. Lukanin A., Zrazhva S., Panahov T., Bratko D. (2013), Comparative characteristics of methods for drying oak staves. Intellectual property, Chisinau. Republica Moldova, No. 2., p. 98-103
10. Lukanin A.S., Bailuk S.I., Zrazhva S.G., Agafonov M.F., Panakhov T.M. (2012), Algorithm for calculating the optimal placement of cooperage enterprises for the production of wine and cognac barrels. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference on the topic: "Agricultural science and practice at the current stage of development: dosvid, problems and paths and their top". Lviv. p. 77-79.
11. Lukanin A.S., Panakhov T.M., Sidorenko A.N., Zrazhva S.G. (2012), 105-108
12. M. G. Marinov, E. D. dimitrova & J.‐L. Puech (1997) Kinetics of ellagitannin extraction from oak wood using white wine, Journal of Wine Research, 8:1, 29-40, DOI: 10.1080/09571269708718095
13. Maria del Alamo-Sanza & Ignacio Nevares (2018) Oak wine barrel as an active vessel: A critical review of past and current knowledge, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 58:16, 2711-2726, DOI: 10.1080/10408398.2017.1330250
14. Nabiyev A.A. (2010), Chemistry of wine. Baku. Elm, 472 p.
15. Panahov T., Lukanin A., Zrazhva S. (2014), Technological evaluation of Azerbaijani oak wood for winemaking. International scientific-practical conference "Innovative technologies and trends in the development of modern viticulture and winemaking", dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Professor G. G. Valuiko. Yalta: NIVV "Magarach", 2 p.
16. Pisarnitsky A.F., Egorov I.A., Egofarova R.Kh. (1979), Study of the formation of volatile phenols in cognac spirits. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, vol. 15, no. 1, p. 132-138
17. Reznichenko K.V., Oseledtseva I.V., Guguchkina T.I. (2012), Biological activation of oak wood in cognac production. Winemaking and viticulture, No. 5, p. 30-33
18. Si-Yu Li & Chang-Qing Duan (2019) Astringency, bitterness and color changes in dry red wines before and during oak barrel aging: An updated phenolic perspective review, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 59:12, 1840-1867, DOI: 10.1080/10408398.2018.1431762
19. Tierney Bocsi, Richard W. Harper, Stephen DeStefano & Daniel A. Lass (2021) Historical and cultural perspectives of oak trees in the American landscape, Arboricultural Journal, 43:3, 171-179, DOI: 10.1080/03071375.2021. 1903220
20. Timber round hardwood. (1988), Specifications: GOST 9462-88 (ST SEV 4187-83). [Active dated 1991-01-01]. Moscow: Publishing House of Standards, 13 p.
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 105 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 124 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 204 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 273 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 149 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 209 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 177 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 233 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 188 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 216 views