On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Allahverdiyeva Muslumat (2022), On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan, Bank and Policy 2(3):30-40
The main purpose of the study of the scientific article is to formulate complex methods for the efficiency of transnational trade regulations in the modern economy of Azerbaijan. It is well known that the socio-economic system is governed by certain elements, including the regulation by the state of the economy in general and the regulation of each industry. However, under present circumstances, multinational corporations are the main source of restructuring. This conclusion is based on the fact that this form of organization of production not only helps to minimize production costs and distribution costs, but also transaction costs.
Keywords: transnational business, effectiveness of regulation, import, transnationalization.
1. Alan Farley, Helen Hong Yang, Le (Lee) Min & Shuang (Diana) Ma (2020) Comparison of Chinese and Western English language proficiency measures in transnational business degrees, Language, Culture and Curriculum, 33:3, 319-334, DOI: 10.1080/07908318.2019.1630423
2. Aragón C, Aranguren MJ, Iturrioz C, Wilson JR (2014) A social capital approach for network policy learning: the case of an established cluster initiative. London, 145 p.
3. Bakan J. (2004). The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power. New York, Free Press. 240 p.
4. Batmanova E.S., Tomilov P.S. (2005). World economy and international economic relations. Moscow, 120 p.
5. Bhanumurthy N.R., Singh P. (2013) Financial sector development and economic growth in Indian states. Int J Econ Policy Emerg Econ. London, 170 p.
6. Bondarenko V.A.(2012) Marketing activities in the context of globalization. Moscow: 260 p.
7. Borodin K.G. (2001), Theory of International Trade and Trade Policy, Moscow. 210 p.
8. Bozkurt Ö.G., Erdem C., Erotlu I. (2015) Identifying the factors affecting the economic growth of oil-producing countries. Istanbul, 120 p.
9. Emmoth A, Gebert Persson S, Lundberg H (2015) Interpartner legitimacy effects on cluster initiative formation and development processes. London, 480 p.
10. Gehringer A (2014) Financial liberalisation, financial development and productivity growth: an overview. Int J Monetary Econ Finance, 130 p.
11. Hausmann, Ricardo and Dani Rodrik (2003). Economic development as self-discovery. Journal of Development Economics, UK. pp. 603-633.
12. Krivopalov G.N. (2006). TNCs as an element of the economic mechanism of an open economy. Bulletin of the OSU. Moscow, № 10. Part 2.
13. Manko N.G.(1999) Principles of economics. St. Petersburg..884 p.
14. Mihajlović I. (2014) Possibilities for development of business cluster network between SMEs from Visegrad countries and Serbia. Serbian J Manag 9(2):145–148
15. Ondrej Svoboda (2018) Human rights in transnational business: translating human rights obligations into compliance procedures, by Julia Ruth-Maria Wetzel, Basel, Springer International Publishing, 2016, 265 pp., €139.99 (hardcover), ISBN 978-3-319-31324-5, Australian Journal of Human Rights, 24:1, 0, DOI: 10.1080/1323238X.2018.1439660
16. Petrenko T.V. (2008) Transformation of the economic system and the evolution of the paradigm of economic science. Moscow, p. 190
17. Popkova EG, Akopova ES, Budanova IM, Natsubidze AS (2013b) The directions of transition of economic systems to new quality of economic growth. World Applied Science Journal. 1200 p.
18. Popkova EG, Tinyakova VI (2013c) Drivers and contradictions of formation of new quality of economic growth. Middle East J Sci Res, pp. 1635–1640
19. Reveiu A, Dârdală M (2015) Influence of cluster type business agglomerations for development of entrepreneurial activities study about Romania. Amfiteatru Econ 17(38), pp.107–119
20. Shagurin S.V., Shimko P.D.(2008). The economy of a transnational enterprise. GPU., pp 335.
21. Sydney Calkin (2016) Globalizing ‘Girl Power’: Corporate Social Responsibility and Transnational Business Initiatives for Gender Equality, Globalizations, 13:2, 158-172, DOI: 10.1080/14747731.2015.1064678
22. The State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan - www.stat.gov.az
23. Vanka G.M., Heijman W.J. Vasiljevic Z. (2012) Present state analysis of cluster initiatives in Serbian transition economy. Czech Republic Vol. 58, 12, pp.566–579
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 105 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 124 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 204 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 272 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 149 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 208 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 177 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 232 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 187 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 216 views