Authors can only submit their articles via email.
There is no online submission system on the Bank and Policy website. This is because our site is exposed to strong spam messages.
Authors can send their articles to the following emails.
Authors should be very careful when submitting their articles.
Articles must be in the correct format and in Microsoft Word format. The author must state openly that he did not publish this article anywhere.
It is important to follow the rules below.
1. The author should write in his letter that his scientific article is original.
2. The article is unique.
3. The topic of the article is relevant.
4. The topic of the article should correspond to the topic of the magazine.
5. The author did not use plagiarism.
6. The author mentions the references he uses in his article.
7. The author has a conflict of interest policy or not.
8. The article is not under evaluation for publication in another edition at the same time.
9. The author has clearly stated all the information about him.
10. The author did not use any information in his article, such as swearing, insults and slander.
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 106 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 124 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 204 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 273 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 150 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 209 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 177 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 233 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 188 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 216 views