Our editors and staff work hard to ensure that the content we publish is ethical. To help us reach this goal, we carefully follow the advice provided in the guidelines and flow charts on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) website. COPE requires scientific journals to comply with all copyright and ethical guidelines. It is important for all magazines and Journals and authors to follow these rules. This keeps scientific journals and authors away from counterfeiting and encourages them to be honest and authentic. As a Scientific Journal, we are very proud to be a member of COPE and for our team.
Any manuscript you submit to this journal must be original.
This means that it should not have been previously published in its current or similar form. If any substantial part of your article has been previously published, you must inform the editor of the journal at the time of submission. Please note that the journal editor may use the Crossref similarity check to verify the originality of received submissions.
Your work must not be submitted elsewhere and must not be considered by any other publication.
If you have a conflict of interest, you must declare it when submitting it; this allows the editor to decide how they would like to proceed. Read about conflicts of interest in our guides to research and publication ethics.
Slander or slander, treacherous expressions, swearing and rude words should never be used in articles.
Inform the publisher as soon as any significant errors or inaccuracies are found.
All errors found in the manuscript should be reported to the Editor as soon as possible after submission.
If any author is found to have violated this code of ethics or to be found guilty of a research violation, the journal reserves the right to reject or return the article.
It embargoes the next submissions of authors who have committed serious violations for up to five years.
Editor's code of ethics
The editor of a peer-reviewed scientific journal is responsible for independently deciding which articles to publish.
The Editor-in-Chief evaluates each manuscript according to its intellectual content, regardless of the authors' race, sex, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, political philosophy, citizenship, place of residence or institutional affiliation.
The editorial office does not disclose information about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than those involved in the publishing process.
The editorial office requires information on any potential conflict of interest.
The editorial board sends manuscripts with potential conflicts of interest to another member of the editorial board for review and review.
Responsibilities of reviewers (Allegations of misconduct)
The peer-review process forms the basis of journal publication. The journal has a review team of highly educated scholars, which is kept completely secret. They comment on each article and the authors of these comments are not notified. However, the authors are given positive or negative feedback on the articles. These talented reviewers mainly focus on the following.
- Reviewers try to be objective and impartial.
- Authors from all over the world have the right to send articles to the magazine. The reviewers of the journal do not pay attention to issues that are considered inhumane, such as a special degree in this field or race, religious discrimination or sexual minority.
- If the articles are original and research criteria, any researcher has the right to publish the article. However, the authors are required to provide their personal information correctly and not to conceal their identities. No one has the right to send an article on behalf of another. Everyone must submit their own article.
- The authors of the article consider the personal qualities of exaggeration to be very bad. If an author is not a professor, it is not correct to write it as a false professor or doctor of sciences.
- It is important that the authors have ORCID identification numbers. If any author does not have an ORCID identification number, he / she can fill it out by registering.
Non-exclusive rights to reproduce material in an article or book chapter.
Printed and electronic rights.
Use material for life work. This means that there should be no time limit for reusing it, i.e. license for one year.
Please take a few minutes to read our publishing permissions guide to ensure that you have completed all requirements so that we can process your application without delay.
But when referring to our articles, it is important to provide complete information about Bank and Policy. The Journal's reference policy is that we follow this when referring, and require authors to refer to our journal when referring to our journal and not to plagiarize.
Open access information
If you want or are required to make the publisher's branded PDF (also known as the record version) free immediately after publication.
If you submit for to publish your paper as Open Access, you will be asked to pay an APC (Article Processing Fee) at this point. APC is for any submission is 30 USD$ as a rule. Your article will be published under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 user license that states how readers can reuse your work.
Include persistent identifiers, such as a digital object identifier (DOI), in dataset references and program codes. We use for DOI from ZENODO online website.
Permanent identifiers provide future access to uniquely published digital objects, such as a piece of text or datasets.
Comply with relevant international and national procedures regarding data protection, the right to privacy and other ethical considerations whenever you cite data. For further guidance, please refer to our Guidelines on Research and Publication Ethics.
Names and email addresses entered on this journal site will be used solely for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- 30.05.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (4) 2022 105 views
- 13.05.2022 Improving exchange rates in international settlements. 124 views
- 12.05.2022 Business Feasibility and Economic Scale of Cattle Farming running in smallholder systems in Flores Timur Mainland of Flores Timur Regency 204 views
- 30.04.2022 Macroeconomic, Structural and Social Policy Priorities for the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (RDTL) with Visa Exemption for the State of Indonesia 273 views
- 23.04.2022 Bank and Policy Journal ISSN 2790-1041 Full Issue 2 (2) 2022 149 views
- 07.05.2022 The effect of financial ratios on the performance of manufacturing companies (case study on food and beverages companies listed on Idx in 2018-2020) 209 views
- 02.05.2022 On the research of main issues of improving the efficiency of regulation of the Transnational Business in the Republic of Azerbaijan 177 views
- 01.05.2022 MSME industries in Uttar Pradesh with special focus on (ODOP) Aligarh lock industry and Moonj craft of Prayagraj 233 views
- 23.04.2022 On the study of the scientific basis for the use of products of processing of oak wood in the wine industry of the Republic of Azerbaijan 187 views
- 28.03.2022 Guba region of Azerbaijan at the initial stage of Soviet construction (1920-1921) 216 views